After the update, copy the response time-out value from Dev Studio to App Studio. Copy the value manually to preserve any customizations of the setting from your pre-8.7 system.
The update utility does not copy the value of response time-out.
- In Dev Studio, type ResponseTimeOut in the search field, and then click on the search icon.
- From the search results, select the response time-out application setting that
you wish to carry over to your Pega Sales Automation updated to
8.7.The ResponseTimeOut tab opens.
- Copy the values for each of the production levels.
- In App Studio, go to .
- In the Microsoft Integration configuration set, find the
Response time out setting, and then click on the gear
icon to edit the setting.The Configure setting window opens.
- In the window, paste the values that you copied in step 3 and click on Submit.
- Optional: In the Configure setting window, you can add a value to
the Constant per production level field. The system uses the Constant per production level value if the particular production fields are left empty.