Handling recent cases issue in the General Category service cases (Pega Customer Service for Healthcare)
After you update to 8.6, the Recent tasks section in the Interaction portal might be missing the recent service case work objects for tasks that you added from the General category, which belongs to the PegaCA-Work work pool. In 8.6, the General category service cases were moved to the PegaCPMHC-Work work pool.
CRM for Healthcare 8.6 Update Guide
To handle the issue when you are updating from previous versions, you need to override the CSServiceCaseSettings data transform rule and save it to the class in your implementation layer that directly inherits from the PegaCPMHC-Admin-ApplicationSettings work class.
- In the implementation-layer work class of your Pega Customer Service for Healthcare application, find and record the name of the class that has direct inheritance from the PegaCA-Work class, for example, UplusHealth-CS-Work.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for the CSServiceCaseSettings data transform rule.
- Open the rule and save it to your implementation-layer specific application
settings class. This class should directly inherit from the PegaCPMHC-Admin-ApplicationSettings work class, for example, UplusHealth-CS-Admin-ApplicationSettings.
- In the data transform, from the Actions menu, search for the SiteSpecificClassGroupHZ property and update the value to the class name that you recorded in step 1 for example, UplusHealth-CS-Work.
- Save the data transform rule.
Previous topic Migrating from Legacy Webchat to Web Messaging (Pega Customer Service) Next topic Updating Pega Customer Service for Healthcare skin rule