After you update to 8.6, the Recent tasks section in the Interaction portal might be missing the recent service case work objects for tasks that you added from the General category, which belongs to the PegaCA-Work work pool. In 8.6, the General category service cases were moved to the PegaCPMHC-Work work pool.
- In the implementation-layer work class of your Pega Customer Service for Healthcare application, find and record the name of the class that has direct inheritance from the PegaCA-Work class, for example, UplusHealth-CS-Work.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for the CSServiceCaseSettings data transform rule.
- Open the rule and save it to your implementation-layer specific application
settings class. This class should directly inherit from the PegaCPMHC-Admin-ApplicationSettings work class, for example, UplusHealth-CS-Admin-ApplicationSettings.
- In the data transform, from the Actions menu, search for the SiteSpecificClassGroupHZ property and update the value to the class name that you recorded in step 1 for example, UplusHealth-CS-Work.
- Save the data transform rule.