If you imported the sample data, operators are included that allow you to access the sample data. For security purposes, sample operators are disabled by default.
To enable the sample operators, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Disabled operators section, select the check box next to the operator ID to enable.
- Click Enable selected.The Enable Operator dialog is displayed.
- Click Submit to confirm that you want to enable the selected
The application assigns a randomly generated one-time password to each operator that you enabled, and it displays the operators and passwords in the dialog. For example:
- Write down the passwords so that you can log in as that operator.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.