Ensure that you have already installed Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.6. For more information, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub Installation Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Browse for and select
ResourceKit\PegaMarketingIns_Sample.zipfrom your distribution media.
- To upload the zip file, click Next.
- To import the zip file that contains rules and other objects, click Next.
- If your database is PostgreSQL, click Automatic, and then click Next.
- To generate indexes, perform the following steps:
- Create an operator with the CDHIns:Administrators default access group.
- Log off and log in as an operator in the CDHIns:Administrators access group.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Click Edit and then click Save.
Previous topic Optional: Enabling sample operator accounts