Importing the critical rules list
Download and then import the list of critical rules for your application. The Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker uses this list to determine whether your application has overridden any final rules so that you can fix the overrides, and also to determine whether your application includes rules that have been deprecated or withdrawn.
Pega CRM Update Guide
- Go to Pega Marketplace and then enter Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker in the Search
Marketplace field.For more information, see Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker.
- Download the .zip file for the version to which you are updating, and then
extract the contents.After you extract the top-level .zip file, you will see a separate .zip file for each Pega Customer Service application.
- Locate the .zip file for your industry application (if applicable) and for the
base Pega Customer Service application, and extract the contents. The application .zip file containS a folder with a .jar file that contains the list of critical rules for that application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Browse to the .jar file for your application, and then follow the wizard
Choices Actions Industry versions of Pega Customer Service that run on top of the base Pega Customer Service application Import the .jar file for Pega Customer Service, then import the .jar file for the industry version of the application. Base Pega Customer Service application only Import the .jar file for Pega Customer Service.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Application page, in the Application rulesets section, add the PegaCS-UpgradeChecker:08-0x ruleset, where x is the version to which you are updating.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Importing the legacy Pre-Upgrade Checker (7.4, 8.1, 8.2) Next topic Running the Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker