If you are updating Pega CRM along with Pega Call, import the appropriate application bundle.
PegaCallwithCRM.jarapplication bundle. If you are updating to an 8.6.x patch release, import the
PegaCallwithCRM_patch.jarapplication bundle provided with that patch release.
This import is applicable only if you have installed Pega Call with the Pega CRM application.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Choose File and browse for the appropriate
(.jar)file from the media image, and then click Next.
- If you are updating to the Pega CRM
8.6 release, navigate to the
- If you are updating to an 8.6.x patch release, navigate to the
- If you are updating to the Pega CRM 8.6 release, navigate to the
- Click Next to upload the JAR file.
- Click Next to import the JAR file containing rules and other objects.
- Verify the total error count. If there are no errors, click
Done. Otherwise resolve any errors. If you are unable to resolve them, post your questions to Pega Collaboration Center.