- In the header of Dev Studio, click .In case of an update from a 7.x environment, click the Designer Studio button instead of Configure.
- In the Product list, select your application that is implemented on Pega Sales Automation.
- In the Upgrade to list, select the version that you want to check.
- Click Prepare Report.
- Export the reports and additional information:
- To export the reports as a PDF file, select Export Summary.
- To export the list of customized and referenced rules in the implementation layer, select Export Implementation Impact.
- To export withdrawn, deprecated, final, and additional customized rules as an Excel file, select Export Product Rule changes.
- Optional: To regenerate the report data, select the Regenerate custom
overrides check box, and then click Prepare
Report.After you click Regenerate custom overrides, the length of the background process depends on the number of rules in the implementation layer.
Pega CRM Update Guide