The system data and rulesets for Pega Customer Relationship Management are loaded during this task.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
Rules\PegaCRM.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- Select the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box. When that check box is selected, the wizard displays all instances in the current environment that have a newer version of the RAP being imported. For each instance, you decide whether to override the instance or skip the import.
- For schema changes, depending on your site's requirements, select either
Automatic or Manual, and then continue
following the wizard instructions.
If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- If a
PegaCRM_Patch.jarfile is present on the media, repeat steps 2 to 3 of this procedure to import the patch releases.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the following application rule or rules are displayed in the
- CustomerService 8 or CustomerService 8.6
- PegaSalesAutomation.8 or PegaSalesAutomationCosmos.8