Disabling the PaidMediaSync queue processor
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
If you do not use Paid Media Manager, you should disable the PaidMediaSync queue processor to help optimize performance.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to Admin Studio.
- In Admin Studio, click .
- Click PaidMediaSync.
- Disable the PaidMediaSync rule by doing one of the following
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from your application ruleset, clear the Enable Queue Processor check box.
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from the PegaMKT-Engine ruleset, save a copy of the rule into your application ruleset, and then clear the Enable Queue Processor check box.
- In Admin Studio, verify that the status of the PaidMediaSync queue processor is Disabled.
Previous topic Changing the number of threads per node for PaidMediaSync Next topic Migration to Value-Based Custom audience