Installing the Pre-Upgrade Check component on Pega Customer Decision Hub 7.x
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Running a check on your application to assess its health is a prerequisite to every upgrade. Download and install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on your Pega Marketing or Pega Customer Decision Hub application to run an automatic check of your system and prepare it for an upgrade.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
Follow this procedure to install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on application versions 7.13, 7.21, 7.22, 7.31, or 7.4.
Result: The Pre-Upgrade Check component is now available in the
Configuration menu in your application.
- Download the Pre-Upgrade Check component from Pega Marketplace.
- Extract the
- Log in to your application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Import Wizard tab, select Local file, and then click Browse or Choose File depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the
preupgradecheck.jarfile, click Open, and then click Next.
- Review the file information and click Next.
Result: You uploaded the package to the database.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the down arrow next to the name of your application, and then click Definition to open the Application rule form.
- On the Definition tab, in the Application rulesets section, click Add ruleset, and then enter PegaMKT-PreUpgradeCheck:01-01.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Pre-Upgrade Check for Pega Customer Decision Hub Next topic Resolving pre-update issues