Running a check on your application to assess its health is a prerequisite to every upgrade. Download and install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on your Pega Marketing or Pega Customer Decision Hub application to run an automatic check of your system and prepare it for an upgrade.
- Download the Pre-Upgrade Check component from Pega Marketplace.
- Extract the
- Log in to your application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Import Wizard tab, select Local file, and then click Browse or Choose File depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the
preupgradecheck.jarfile, click Open, and then click Next.
- Review the file information and click Next.
Result: You uploaded the package to the database.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the down arrow next to the name of your application, and then click Definition to open the Application rule form.
- On the Definition tab, in the Application rulesets section, click Add ruleset, and then enter PegaMKT-PreUpgradeCheck:01-01.
- Click Save.