Updating real-time container configuration
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
If you use real-time containers and you previously extended the ExtendedContainerProperties data transform with additional properties, copy these properties into the pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform after the upgrade to ensure that the values are populated correctly.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- In Dev Studio, create a new data transform called
pyDefaultWorkingSet in your top level Strategy Result (SR)
class.The SR class represents the top of the decisioning hierarchy. To check which class is the top level SR class in your application, in Dev Studio, click Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.. For more information, see "Optional: Configuring the top-level Strategy Result class" in the Pega Customer Decision Hub Implementation Guide on the
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, select the check
box Call superclass data transform.Enabling the Call superclass data transform option ensures that all properties defined in the built-in pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform are available. You do not need to define them again in your new data transform.
- Open the data transform ExtendedContainerProperties that resides in your top level SR class.
- Copy any properties you added to the ExtendedContainerProperties
data transform to the new pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform by
performing the following actions:
- In the first row, in the Action column, enter: Append and Map to
- In the first row, in the Target column, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage.pyWorkingSet
- In the second row, in the Action column, enter: Set
- In the second row, in the Target column, enter: .pyPropertyName
- In the second row, in the Source, enter the name of the property which you want to make available.
- On the Pages & Classes tab, enter the following
- In the Page name field, enter: defaultWorkingSetPage
- In the Class field, enter: Data-MO-DDF-DecisionStrategy
- Click Save.
Previous topic Running the Upgrade activity Next topic Configuring properties for use in engagement policies