Enabling background processing
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Include your application in background processing to enable several functionalities of Pega Customer Decision Hub, such as file and database templates, the processing of event-triggered actions, resilience checks for customer segments, and others.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Application Definition category, and then click Application.
- On the Application tab, open the application that is associated with the PegaNBAM:Agents access group.
- On the Definition tab, in the Advanced section, select the Include in background processing check box if it is not already selected.
- After changing the setting, save your changes and restart the
pzStandardProcessor queue processor.
Note: You do not need to restart the queue processor if Include in background processing was already selected for your application.
- In Admin Studio, click .
- Find and restart the pzStandardProcessor queue processor.
- Optional: To ensure that you added the application to the system runtime context, perform the
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that your application appears in the Applications list.
Previous topic Updating implementation application references Next topic Updating existing access roles