Exporting interactions and decisions to a repository
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
In Pega Customer Decision Hub version 8.7, you can export interactions and decision results to a repository, and use the exported data for analysis in business intelligence (BI) tools, as well as for auditing.
You can use the exported data for analysis in the Customer Profile Viewer and external business intelligence (BI) tools, as well as for auditing.
To enable this feature, first review your system for certain deprecated strategies and segments that are not compatible with the export feature, and remove or redesign them. Next, in your application settings, select a repository for the exported files.
The interactionHistory/writeToStream and decision/writeToStream dynamic system settings that control the export of interactions and decisions are disabled by default. You can start exporting interactions and/or decisions by modifying these settings.
The exported files are stored in the repository for 180 days. You can change the default retention periods for exported interactions and decisions by modifying the related dynamic system settings.
The WriteDataToInteractionFiles and WriteDataToDecisionFiles real-time data flow runs create files in the repository every 300 seconds, or after processing 75,000 records. The condition that is satisfied first triggers file creation. You can modify the snapshot management settings to control the size and number of exported files.
- Updating strategies and segments with deprecated rules
- Selecting a repository for exported interactions and decisions
- Changing the file creation limits
- Enabling and disabling the export of interactions through a DSS
- Enabling and disabling the export of decisions through a DSS
- Configuring the retention period for exported interactions through a DSS
- Configuring the retention period for exported decisions through a DSS
Previous topic Configuring the data retention period for Visual Business Director Next topic Updating strategies and segments with deprecated rules