Verifying the Context Dictionary
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
After the update, ensure that the Context Dictionary contains the correct data.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to your application as a user with the your application:MKTAdmins access group.
- In App Studio, click .
- Verify that the ruleset for generated artifacts is correct.
- Verify the Primary Context by clicking the gear icon in the Primary
Context box. The sidebar should contain:
- Your customer class and the correct class keys
- Properties for full name, email, and mobile numbers
- Optional: The exclusion list that was previously configured in application settings
- Any classes that were previously associated to your customer class
- Verify the Prospect Context by clicking the gear icon in the Prospect Context box. The sidebar should contain your prospect class and the correct class keys.
- Optional: If you need to update any data, make the necessary changes, then click Save.
Previous topic Configuring and starting agent schedules Next topic Modifying column definitions to use the TIMESTAMP data type in an Oracle database