Enabling background processing
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Include your application in background processing to enable several functionalities of Pega Customer Decision Hub, such as file and database templates, the processing of event-triggered actions, resilience checks for customer segments, and others.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Application Definition category, and then click Application.
- On the Application tab, open the application that is associated with the PegaNBAM:Agents access group.
- On the Definition tab, in the Advanced section, select the Include in background processing check box if it is not already selected.
- After changing the setting, save your changes and restart the
pzStandardProcessor queue processor.
Note: You do not need to restart the queue processor if Include in background processing was already selected for your application.
- In Admin Studio, click .
- Find and restart the pzStandardProcessor queue processor.
- Optional: To ensure that you added the application to the system runtime context, perform the
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that your application appears in the Applications list.
Previous topic Updating existing access roles Next topic Modifying column definitions to use the TIMESTAMP data type in an Oracle database