Creating the Custom Search Properties data instance to enable elastic search for Paid Media Manager
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
After an upgrade to Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.5, the status of the Paid Media Master dedicated index is UNAVAILABLE. To use elastic search, you need to recreate the Custom Search Properties data instance.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Custom Search Properties.
- Go to .
- Open the Data-PaidMediaMaster data instance.The data instance does not contain any properties from the Data-PaidMediaMaster class, such as AccountID, AccountType, and so on. The missing properties are the reason why the Paid Media Manager dedicated index is unavailable, as in the following figure:
- Delete the instance.
- Navigate to the Custom Search Properties landing page, and then click Create.
- In the Class name field, select Data-PaidMediaMaster.
- Add the following properties, and then save the data instance:
- Select Include in search results, Available for full-text search and Disable data types for dedicated index check boxes for each property.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Disabling the PaidMediaSync queue processor Next topic Optional: Assigning operators to new access groups