Installing Pre-Upgrade Check component on Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.x
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Running a check on your application to assess its health is a prerequisite to every update. Download and install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on your Pega Marketing or Pega Customer Decision Hub application to run an automatic check of your system and prepare it for an update.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
Follow this procedure to install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on application versions 8.1 or later.
Result: The Pre-Upgrade Check component is now available in the
Configuration menu in your application.
- Download the Pre-Upgrade Check component from Pega Marketplace.
- Log in to your application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the down arrow next to the name of your application, and then click Definition to open the Application rule form.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- Click Install new, select the file that you downloaded from Pega Marketplace, and then click Open.
- For the Pre-Upgrade Check component, select the Enabled check box, and then click OK.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, verify that the list contains Pre-Upgrade Check.
- Click Save to save your changes to the rule form.
Previous topic Pre-Upgrade Check for Pega Customer Decision Hub Next topic Resolving pre-update issues