Running a check on your application to assess its health is a prerequisite to every update. Download and install the Pre-Upgrade Check component on your Pega Marketing or Pega Customer Decision Hub application to run an automatic check of your system and prepare it for an update.
- Download the Pre-Upgrade Check component from Pega Marketplace.
- Log in to your application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the down arrow next to the name of your application, and then click Definition to open the Application rule form.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- Click Install new, select the file that you downloaded from Pega Marketplace, and then click Open.
- For the Pre-Upgrade Check component, select the Enabled check box, and then click OK.
- On the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, verify that the list contains Pre-Upgrade Check.
- Click Save to save your changes to the rule form.