Optional: Verifying the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager application
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
If you have implemented Pega 1:1 Operations Manager, log in to the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal to verify that the upgrade process has completed successfully.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in as a user with the <your Pega 1:1 Operations manager implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.
- Verify that you can view the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal.
- Optional: On the Change request landing page, verify the following
- The Change request details table includes the new column Type, displaying the category of the change request.
- You can personalize the Change request details table by adding columns such as Field, Density, Default view or Refresh.
- Optional: Create a change request for updating an existing action and verify the following
- You can use the Preview option to view treatments, engagement policy and action details.
Previous topic Optional: Assigning operators to new access groups Next topic Setting the response timeout