After upgrading your Pega Customer Decision Hub application, update Pega 1:1 Operations Manager.
- In your Business Operations environment, create a new unlocked ruleset.
- Configure the operator access groups in your Business Operations environment to have the new ruleset as their destination ruleset.
- In Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- Make sure that the top rule in the Application ruleset section has
a major and a minor version, for example, OpsOverlay:01-02. If
required, update the ruleset version.
Note: Do not include the patch number in the ruleset version.
- In App Studio, click .
- Select Enable NBA Designer Update.
- Upgrade your Next-Best-Action Designer.
- Validate that rules created during Next-Best-Action Designer upgrade are associated with the ruleset that you created in step 1.
- Lock the ruleset that you created in step 1.
- Log in as an operator with the OpsAdmin access group.
- In Dev Studio, edit the NBASpecialist access group, and remove the Feedback role from the group.
If your environment includes Deployment Manager 5.1, do the following additional steps:
- Create a Product rule that contains just the ruleset.
- Create the following deployment pipeline in the orchestration server: Business Operations environment > Development > Production.
- In the new pipeline, click Start deployment.
- Create a new Business Operations pipeline.
- If any merge conflicts occur on the new Business Operations pipeline, do the
- In your Development environment, in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Revision Management.
- Click , and then click Conflicts.
- Solve each merge conflict, and then click Mark as resolved.
- In the orchestration server, retry the deployment.