In most implementations, adaptive models that govern next-best-action decisioning consider consider the Accepted outcome to be positive, and the Rejected outcome to be negative. However, in the context of a customer service application, this may not always be accurate, and you may want to treat Ordered as the positive outcome, and Canceled and Rejected as negative outcomes. If you plan to implement this use case in your application, implement the CaptureOrder REST service, and then configure the relevant adaptive models to support these outcomes.
- In Prediction Studio, click Models, and then open the CallCenter_Click_Through_Rate model.
- On the Outcomes tab, in the Positive outcome section, add the Ordered outcome, and remove the Accepted outcome.
- In the Negative outcome section, add the Cancelled outcome, as shown in the following figure:
- Save your changes.
- In Prediction Studio, click Predictions, and then open the Predict Inbound CallCenter Propensity prediction.
- On the Settings tab, in the Response labels section, click the Propensity to Accept gear icon.
- In the Target label section, enter Ordered.
- In the Alternative label section, enter Cancelled and Rejected, as in the following figure:
- Click Submit.
- In the Response timeout section, select
Indefinitely.In this way, models only update if the queue contains one of the outcomes specified in the Response labels section. For all other outcomes, models are not updated.