In Pega Customer Decision Hub version 8.7, you
can export interactions and decision results to a repository, by using the export
infrastructure that Pega Customer Decision Hub provides out of the box.
You can use the exported data for analysis in the Customer Profile Viewer and external business intelligence (BI) tools, as
well as for auditing.
To enable this feature, first review your system for certain
deprecated strategies and segments that are not compatible with the export feature, and
remove or redesign them. Next, in your application settings, select a repository for the
decision/writeToStream dynamic system settings that control the
export of interactions and decisions are disabled by default. You can start exporting
interactions and/or decisions by modifying these settings.
The exported files are stored in the repository for 180 days. You can change the default
retention periods for exported interactions and decisions by modifying the related
dynamic system settings.
The WriteDataToInteractionFiles and
WriteDataToDecisionFiles real-time data flow runs create files
in the repository every 300 seconds, or after processing 75,000 records. The condition
that is satisfied first triggers file creation. You can modify the snapshot management
settings to control the size and number of exported files.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Updating strategies and segments with deprecated rules
- Selecting a repository for exported interactions and decisions
- Changing the file creation limits
- Enabling and disabling the export of decisions through a DSS
- Configuring the retention period for exported interactions through a DSS
- Configuring the retention period for exported decisions through a DSS