Granting access to the Data menu, data flows, and interaction history summaries
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Update the definition of all user groups which should have access to the Data menu, data flows, and interaction history summaries in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
Access to the Data menu, data flows, and Interaction History Summaries is now limited to users whose access group includes the required user role. Edit the relevant access groups, for example, the administrator and analyst access groups for your application, and the user role add as described below.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Find and open the access group which you want to edit.
- To grant access to the Data menu, add either of the following roles to the access
- To grant access to data flows and interaction history summaries, add the CustomerDecisionHub:DataAdmin role to the access group.
- Review the list of portals available to the access group. If needed, add any of the
following to the list of available portals:
- pxAdminStudio - Grants access to Admin Studio
- pxExpress - Grants access to App Studio
- pxPredictionStudio - Grants access to Prediction Studio
Previous topic Configuring the retention period for exported decisions through a DSS Next topic Running the optimization check utility for decision strategies