Assess whether your system is ready for an update to the latest version by adding the Pre-Upgrade Check component to your Pega Customer Decision Hub application, and then running a series of checks.
The Run button for Non-Visual segments will no longer be available, and the Segment refresh through the Campaign or the Segment Schedule will fail.
- Missing hotfixes
- Locked artifact ruleset
- Excessive number of batch database tables
- Customized rules
- Retired applications
- Deprecated artifact types
- Next-Best-Action Designer issues
Prepare your application for an update by identifying and resolving any issues that might make the update unsuccessful.
- In the header of the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- On the Pre-upgrade check page, click
Result: The application displays the results grouped into categories, as shown in the following example:
- Review and resolve the reported issues.For more information, see Resolving pre-update issues and Resolving pre-update issues for Next-Best-Action Designer.
- Run the Pre-Upgrade Check component again by repeating steps 1 through 3.