As a best practice for Collections, it is important to list down all the reminders sent from a Next-Best-Action schedule to be available in the Customer service Collections case.
Creating outbound call interaction
- Configure hand-off shape in the Action flow of the payment reminder.
- Configure an action flow referring an activity to trigger SOAP service: CreateOutboundInteraction by pointing to the customer service SOAP end point: http://localhost/prweb/PRSOAPServlet/SOAP/CPMFSServices/Services?WSDL.
Create a separate activity for generating the outbound treatment body which can be send in the CreateOutboundInteraction SOAP web service payload. To enable this support:
- Create an email correspondence rule with the same messaging content as in the
email treatment and SMS treatment.
tag. You can have two <info> tags one after another - no problem :-)
more information on creating correspondence rules, see Correspondence rules and email.
Tip: The name of the correspondence rule can be the same as the name of the treatment for clarity.
- Create a separate activity (for example, GenerateTreatmentContent) for preparing the treatment body.
- You can use a sub-activity CorrCreate to generate the
treatment content which will be available in a clipboard page
Note: This activity populates the clipboard and the properties pyCorrPage and pyBody hold the treatment content.
- Map the EmailBody parameter with pyCorrpage.pyBody property from clipboard.
- In the parent activity, map the value to the property corresponding to EmailBody parameter, which holds the value for the treatment body, of the SOAP service. tag">For more information on request mapping, see Creating a Connect SOAP rule.