Adding associated customer entities
Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications supports associating the customer class with other entities. For example, each customer record can have associated purchase data information. After creating the customer class, create and configure any associated entities.To add a new association for an entity (for example, PurchaseData) to the customer class, complete the following steps.
- Create a property rule for the associated entity directly under the customer
- Ensure that the mode of the property is Page, Page List, or Page Group.
- Ensure that the page class of the property is the class of the entity.
- Create an association rule for the entity under the customer class.
- In the Class association section, enter the class of the entity as the Class name.
- In the Class join list, add an entry to specify the join between the entity and the customer class. The Type value is ignored (leave it as Include all rows…). Specify the join criteria by clicking Edit conditions.
Previous topic Optional: Creating a class key property for an extended customer class Next topic Setting the context for your customer class