Configuring the interaction history of Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Obtain a customer's interaction history data directly in Pega Platform without accessing external databases or tools by creating your own categories and adding them to the Interaction History landing page of Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor in the custom order to meet your business needs.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Report Name column, search for AdvisorInteractionsHistory, and then open the result that belongs to the latest version of the Data-Decision-IH-Fact class by clicking it.
- Save the Advisor interactions history report definition
to your ruleset:
- Click Save as.
- On the report definition's New tab, click Create and open.
- In your Advisor interactions history report definition
table, add your properties, for example, to add the
- Click Add column.
- In the Column source field, enter the property ID, for example, .AccountID.
- In the Column name field, enter the column name that you want to display on the Interaction History landing page, for example, Account ID.
- Arrange the properties in the order that you want to list them on the
Interaction History landing page in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.For more information, see Monitoring interaction results.
- Click Save, and then check in the rule.For more information, see Checking in a rule.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, on the Interaction History landing
page, click Refresh.
Result: Your categories are displayed in the order you set on the Advisor Interactions tab. Previous topic Configuring the prospect template Next topic Configuring channels