Create questions and define the answers that help the user to find offers that are most suited to their preferences. For example, you can create a question that determines how many devices the customer uses to have the application suggest a suitable offer based on the answer. You can also delete questions that you no longer need.
You can choose between single-answer and multiple-answer questions. You can edit existing questions by clicking their names. The questions you create are visible in the Customer Service Interaction Portal.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click the Configuration icon, and then click .
- Click Create profile question.
- In the Add preference question form, select the type of
question from the following options:
- Single select, which allows you to select only one answer in the customer retention and acquisition journeys in the Customer Service Interaction Portal.
- Multi select, which allows you to select more than one answer in the customer retention and acquisition journeys in the Customer Service Interaction Portal.
- In the Name field, provide a short summary of the question.
- In the Issue, Group, and
Type drop-down fields, select an option that matches
For example: If your objective is to retain a customer who is currently an owner of a mobile phone and you want to ask which phone model they prefer, select: Retention, Mobile, Device.
- In the Channel drop-down field, select where you want your questions to display.
- In the Question text field, type in your question.
- Select how to provide the answers:
- Enter answers manually allows you to type in your answers by clicking Add answer.
- Load from propositions autopopulates the answer fields based on the chosen issue and group. You can delete answers that you do not need.
- If you select the Load from propositions option, in the
Sub group field, choose where in the Customer Service
Interaction Portal to display the answers, depending on your scenario.
For example: For the Phone group, the question can apply either to the Plan section, Add-on section, or both in the Customer Service Interaction Portal.You can delete answers that you do not need.
- Optional: To delete a question, on the Manage questions tab, click the trash icon.
Previous topic Configuring question categories Next topic Mapping offer weight