Defining the prospect class
Target potential customers by implementing a prospect class that supports the loading of prospect data in Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications.
The base prospect class is PegaMKT-Data-Prospect. If the base prospect class is not sufficient, then you must extend the class by creating and configuring a custom prospect class. For example, if the default configuration does not capture all the potential customer data that you require, you can adjust the data table that contains prospect information.
- Define a name for the prospect class.For more information, see Creating a class.
- Identify the ruleset for the prospect class.
For example: <your-application>-Rules
- Identify the structure required for the list of prospects. Specify the properties on
the prospect record and their backing columns in the prospect table. Ensure that the structure meets the following requirements:
- The property name starts with a period.
- The table does not contain empty rows.
Previous topic Optimizing properties to speed up segment creation Next topic Creating a prospect class