Extending and updating the CustomerSearchResultGrid section
After creating a custom customer class, you must extend the rules that are related to list segments. This is necessary so that your application can use customer data from your extended customer class.CustomerSearchResultGrid is the default section that can be used to display a segment in a grid based on a segment identifier.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter customersearchresultgrid, and then select the CustomerSearchResultGrid section from the search results.
- Click Save as.
- In the Apply to field, enter the custom customer class that you configured in Creating your customer class.
- In the Add to ruleset section, select your Rules ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Check out.
- On the Pages & Classes tab, in the Class column, replace the base customer class name with the customer class name that you configured in Creating your customer class.
- On the Design tab, on the Table Layout panel, click the Gear icon.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.For more information on list segments, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub User Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
Previous topic Setting the context for your customer class Next topic Optimizing properties to speed up segment creation