Updating the Manager field for your organization units
The New Application wizard creates the organization structure for your application. For each organization unit the wizard creates, specify the manager operator.
- Log in as a Pega Platform administrator.
- In the navigation pane, click .
Result: A list of all existing organization units is displayed.
- Click on a unit to select the manager operator.
- In the Manager field in the Staff section, enter or select one of the operators with the your implementation application:CDHManagers access group.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the procedure for every unit in your organization.
Previous topic Creating operator accounts Next topic Configuring Microsite settings