Importing the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications demo application
Import the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications application to access additional data, for example, sample client list and use cases that you can test later.
- Log in to your application in one of the following ways:
Choices Actions Implementation application Log in with the credentials of your implementation application. Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications application Log in with operator credentials:
- Log in with the default administrator credentials.
- Create an operator with access to the PegaCDHComms:CDHAdmins
For more information, see Creating an operator ID.
Note: The CDHCDemo application provides its own access groups, for example, CDHCDemo:CDHAdministrators or CDHCDemo:CDHAnalysts.
- Log out of your application, and then log back in as the operator of your access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Import Wizard tab, browse for and select the
Resourcekit\CDHCDemo.jarfile from your distribution media.
- Ensure that you import all components by clearing the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box.
- Complete the import by following the installation wizard.
Previous topic Optional: Installing the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications demo application Next topic Connecting Pega Customer Decision Hub for Communications to other applications