Perform this task if you disabled agents as part of the upgrade prerequisites. After you restart the application server, enable the agent schedules.
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- Click .
- Open the Pega Customer Decision Hub agent schedules for each node on which you
want to run the agents. That includes the following schedules:
- (If licensed) PegaMKT-FieldMarketing
Note: Enable the agent RefreshCampaignOfferStats on only one node to avoid duplicate requests to refresh statistics.
- ServiceLevelEvents agent within the Pega-ProCom agent schedule
- ADMSnapshot within Pega-DecisioningEngine
- Select the Enable this agent check box and make sure that each agent is enabled.
- Click Save.
- Update the Pega-RULES agent schedule on every active node by
performing the following actions:
- Open the agent schedule and click the Security tab.
- Set the access group to PegaNBAM:Agents.
- Select the Bypass activity authentication check box.