- Log on to the Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator credentials that you set up when you installed Pega Platform.
- To open the Import wizard, in Dev Studio, click .
- Click Choose File, browse your distribution media for the
Rules\PegaCDHForCommunications.jarfile, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- Based on the review of the database policies and application permissions that are used
by your Pega Platform upgrade (Prerequisites), perform one of the following steps:
- Select the Automatic check box and complete the wizard.
- Select Manual and complete the following steps:
- Click View/Download DDL SQL, which produces a text file containing Data Definition Language (DDL) statements for the needed changes.
- Save the DDL file and deliver it to a database administrator to make the required
Depending on your organization’s policies, database administrators might need to review these DDL files to determine what changes will occur prior to applying the DDL to your database.
- After the database administrator has applied the DDL, repeat the Import wizard steps.
- Optional: For best performance and initial user experience after the upgrade, run the Static Assembler utility to pre-assemble the rules in the application. For more information, see Preassembling rules in an application by using the Static Assembler utility.