After the upgrade, ensure that the Context Dictionary contains the correct data.
- Log in to your application as a user with the your application:CDHAdmins access group.
- In App Studio, click .
- Verify that the ruleset for generated artifacts is correct.
- Verify the Primary Context by clicking the gear icon in the Primary
Context box. The sidebar should contain:
- Your customer class and the correct class keys
- Properties for full name, email, and mobile numbers
- Optional: The exclusion list that was previously configured in application settings
- Any classes that were previously associated to your customer class
- Verify the Prospect Context by clicking the gear icon in the Prospect Context box. The sidebar should contain your prospect class and the correct class keys.
If you need to update any data, make the necessary changes, then click Save. Caution: Saving the Context Dictionary generates relevant artifacts, including strategies and segments. If you previously modified any of those automatically generated artifacts, resaving the Context Dictionary will overwrite the customized settings. Before you begin, take note of any customizations, so that you can restore them afterwards.