For all cloud or on premise implementations you can enable repository storage with your existing S3 repositories (S3, Azure, or local file storage).
- Configure the repository connection.
- In Dev Studio, configure the following dynamic system
- MarketingImageAssets/IsRepositoryStorageEnabled - Set to true.
- MarketingImageAssets/CustomRepositoryName - Enter the name of the repository rule which points to your repository. This setting overwrites the value of the setting MarketingImageAssets/DefaultRepositoryName.
- Optional: MarketingImageAssets/Folder - Enter the name of the folder where Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services will store the image assets. This folder will be located inside the root folder defined in the repository rule. If you do not define a folder for the images, they will be stored directly in the repository root folder.
- Optional: MarketingImageAssets/CustomBaseURL - Enter the URL of the Content Delivery Network which you configured, and update the MKTDefaultSecured content security policy rule to include CustomBaseURL under the Image-Source category in the Allowed Websites column. If you leave this setting blank, the images will be rendered directly from the Pega Web Service. This setting overwrites the value of the setting MarketingImageAssets/BaseURL.
- Optional: To modify the maximum file size allowed for images, edit the MarketingImageAssets/AllowedFileSize Dynamic System Setting.
- Optional: To allow image types other than .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .tiff, and .heif, save the data transform AllowedImageTypes to your application ruleset and add new types as required.
- Run the D_RepositorySettings data page with flush mode on, or
clear the cache.Flushing the DSS settings is required to apply the changes made to the settings.