Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services contains a spreadsheet that business users can use
to import data from an external database. The
ProspectTemplate binary file
contains such columns as name and age. You must configure the Pega-provided template to meet your business needs. Make the customized binary file available to
the business users to allow them to import prospect data.
- In the Dev Studio search box, type ProspectTemplate, and then select it from the search results.
- Click Save as.
- In the Label field, enter ProspectTemplate as label for the file.
- In the Identifier field, enter ProspectTemplate as identifier for the file.
- From the Add to ruleset drop-down list, select your Rules ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- On the File tab of the binary file, click Download file.
- Edit the file to ensure that the columns in the binary file match the properties on the External Mapping tab of your prospect class.
- To upload the edited file, on the File tab of the binary file, click Upload file.
- In the Upload file window, click Choose file, locate the edited file, and then click Upload file.