Configure services and connectors in your Pega Customer Service for Financial Services application to ensure successful integration with Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services.
- Log on to Pega Customer Service for Financial Services as the administrator.
- Click .
- On the Next Best Action Adapter Configuration form,
perform the following actions:
- Click NBA Enabled and set it to true.
- Click ConnectMKTURL and set it to point to the host and the port of the web server where your Customer Decision Hub services are running.
- Review the configured actions.
- Configure intent suggestions.
- Search for and open the MKT_Integration:SysAdmins access group and make sure that the application name is set to CustomerServiceForFS version 8.
- Flush the D_CDHConfig data page by performing the following
- Search for and open the D_CDHConfig data page.
- Click .
- Select the Flush all instances of this data page before executing check box.
- Click Run.
- Log on to Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services as the administrator.
- Search for and update the ConnectCRMURL Dynamic System Setting.
- Set the Dynamic System Setting to point to the URL of your Pega Customer Service for Financial Services application.