An extended prospect class is created for you when you run the application wizard. However, you can also create a custom prospect class that inherits from the PegaMarketingFS-Data-Prospect base class.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-Prospect, and then select the PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-Prospect class from the search results.
- Click Save as.
- Enter the name for the new prospect class, following the pattern
Customer-Class-Prospect.Replace Customer-Class with the name of your customer class. This can be a custom class that you created, or the PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer class, if you did not create a new customer class for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Keys section, ensure that only the correct key is listed.
- In the Class inheritance section, select the Find by name first (Pattern) check box.
- In the Parent class (Directed) field, enter the base prospect class PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-Prospect.
- On the External Mapping tab of the class rule, specify the
properties available on the prospect record and their backing columns in the prospect
table. Ensure that these mappings meet the following requirements:
- The column name does not exceed 27 characters
- The property name starts with a period
- The table does not contain empty rows
- Click Save.
- Copy the following rules into the extended prospect class:
- ExecuteProspectDataSet Activity
- ProspectListImportResults Report Definition