Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services requires an accounts class to support the loading of account data so that decisioning is supported on the account level.For more detailed information, see Creating classes.
- Define a name for the accounts class.
- Identify the ruleset for the accounts class.
- Define the structure for the accounts class:
- Identify the structure required for the list of accounts.
- Specify the properties on the account record and their backing columns in the account table.
- Ensure that the structure meets the following requirements:
- The property name starts with a period
- The table does not contain empty rows
- The column name does not exceed 27 characters