Target potential customers by implementing a prospect class that supports the
loading of prospect data in Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services.
The base prospect class is PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-Prospect. If the base prospect class is not
sufficient, then you must extend the class by creating and configuring a custom prospect
class. For example, if the default configuration does not capture all the potential customer
data that you require, you can adjust the data table that contains prospect information.
- Define a name for the prospect class.
- Identify the ruleset for the prospect class.
- Identify the structure required for the list of prospects. Specify the properties on
the prospect record and their backing columns in the prospect table.
Ensure that the structure meets the following requirements:
- The property name starts with a period.
- The table does not contain empty rows.