Extend the existing PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-BehavioralData
class to support the loading of real-time customer events that empower
Behavioral data is data that is collected during real-time banking activity conducted by a
customer through any digital channel, for example, a web page or a mobile app. Behavioral data
stores customer actions, such as visiting a mortgage page or viewing their account
- Define the structure for the behavioral data class:
- Specify the real-time event properties.
- Ensure that the class structure meets the following requirements:
- The property name starts with a period.
- The property ID does not exceed 27 characters.