You can make additional properties available for real-time container responses.
- Create a Proposition or Strategy property under the top-level SR class.Proposition properties define and store the value on the Action ruleform. Strategy properties are temporary and calculated as part of strategy execution.
- Make the property available to real-time container data flows.For more information, see Making custom Strategy Result properties available for real-time container data flows.
- Set the custom property in a real-time container response.For more information, see Setting the custom property in a real-time container response.
- Optional: To add custom properties for a supporting decision that uses an alternate SR class, see Returning properties of an alternate SR class in a real-time container response
- Making custom Strategy Result properties available for real-time container data flows
Every property output from a decision strategy associated with real-time containers in the Next-Best-Action Designer must be identified in the pyDefaultWorkingSet data transform. Update this data transform if you use real-time containers and if you have configured custom action properties.
- Setting the custom property in a real-time container response
After you add the new property to the Strategy Result class, ensure that it is returned as part of the Container service JSON response.
- Returning properties of an alternate SR class in a real-time container response
In order to add custom properties to the Container response for a supporting decision that uses an alternate strategy result class, do the following steps: