Use the Context Dictionary to review or update the default contexts, or to configure behavioral data as an additional context.The Context Dictionary identifies the customer entities, the relationships between these entities, and any associated data to be used by Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services. Add the behavioral data context as a secondary customer context and map it to the PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer-BehavioralData class.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the Generated artifacts in field, set the ruleset to the
artifacts ruleset of your application:
- Click the Edit icon.
- Enter the name of the artifacts ruleset of your application: ApplicationName-Artifacts
- Enter the ruleset version number.
- Click Apply.
- To associate the customer context with the behavioral data context, in the
Customer context section:
- Click the Configure icon next to the name of the customer context.
- In the Associated data section of the configuration panel, click Add associated data.
- In the new Associated data section:
- Select Customer as the parent.
- Select the behavioral data page list property that is inherited from and defined in the PegaMarketingFS-Data-Customer class.
- Select the behavioral data DDS association.
- Click Save.