Use the Context Dictionary to review or update the default contexts, configure accounts as an additional context.The Context Dictionary identifies the customer entities, the relationships between these entities, and any associated data to be used by Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services. The accounts context should be added as a secondary context and be mapped to the <your organization name>-Data-Customer-Accounts class.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the Generated artifacts in field, set the ruleset to the
artifacts ruleset of your application:
- Click the Edit icon.
- Type in the artifacts ruleset of your application: ApplicationName-Artifacts
- Fill in the version number field.
- Click Apply.
- To add an accounts context, click Add context.
- In the configuration panel, specify the name (singular and plural), accounts class,
and, optionally, the exclusion list with your accounts class details.If you defined additional associated data for your new accounts class, to enable Add associated data, click it.
- To associate the customer context with the accounts context, in the Customer
- Click the Configure icon next to the name of the customer context.
- In the Associated data section of the configuration panel, click Add associated data.
- In the new Associated data section:
- Select Customer as the parent.
- Select a page list property created in the custom-customer class and defined in the custom-accounts class.
- Select your account association.
- Click Save.