Update your application by loading the system data and rulesets for Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the application bundle file to import:
- On the Import Wizard tab, under Import
file, select the import method based on the location of the application
bundle file.The wizard identifies differences between the database schema of your current system and the schema of Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services 8.5.
Caution: Do not select the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box. The check box must be cleared to ensure that you import all components.
- Click Choose File, and then select the
PegaCDHFS.jarfile for import.
- Click Next.
- On the Import Wizard tab, under Import file, select the import method based on the location of the application bundle file.
- Follow the wizard instructions until you reach the Schema page.
- On the Schema page, based on the review of the database policies
and application permissions that are used by your Pega Platform installation
(see Completing the prerequisite tasks), perform one of the following
- To update the database automatically, click Next, and then complete the wizard instructions.
- To generate the database scripts that your organization will use to manually make schema changes, see Viewing and applying schema changes, and then complete the wizard instructions.
- To exit the wizard, click Done.
- Repeat step 2 to step 6
- Optional: For best performance and initial user experience, run the Static Assembler utility to
pre-assemble the rules in the application.For more information, see Preassembling rules in an application by using the Static Assembler utility.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and then verify that the PegaMarketingFS 8 application rule appears in the list.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager. For more information about applying hotfixes, see Applying hotfixes to an on-premises system.
- Optional: To install the sample application, import the
PegaCDHFS_CRMSample.jarfile by performing step 2 to 6.