If you do not use Paid Media Manager, you should disable the PaidMediaSync queue
processor to help optimize performance.
- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services as an operator with access to Admin Studio.
- In Admin Studio, click .
- Click PaidMediaSync.
- Disable the PaidMediaSync rule by doing one of the following
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from your application
ruleset, clear the Enable Queue Processor check box.
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from the PegaMKT-Engine
ruleset, save a copy of the rule into your application ruleset, and then clear the
Enable Queue Processor check box.
- In Admin Studio, verify that the status of the PaidMediaSync queue
processor is Disabled.