After you upgrade to Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, new standard access
groups become available in your application. The new groups provide an updated set of
access roles and portal permissions. Give your operators the latest access privileges by
updating the operator accounts to use the new access groups.
Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services provides the following standard access groups:
The access groups that you used before upgrading your application are still functional
after the upgrade, and you can continue to use them.
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator with the
PegaRULES:SecurityAdministrator access role.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- In the Access Group column, click an access group that you
used before the upgrade, for example, PegaMarketingFS:MarketAdmins.Result: The table displays the operators in the access group.
- Assign each operator in that access group to a new access group:
- Click an operator name.
- On the Profile tab, in the Application
Access section, click the Add
- In the new Access Group field, press the Down
arrow, and then select a new access group from the list, for example,
- Identify the new access group as the default access group by clicking
the access group name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you assign all your operators to the new access
- Optional: Modify the new access groups to suit your needs.
For example, you can add or remove certain roles that are available for the
operators in a given access group.