Pega provides industry-specific templates with the recommended business structure, engagement policy, arbitration, and channel settings for the Communications, Healthcare, Retail Banking, and Insurance industries. You can import these templates to quickly set up the basic settings for your organization. In addition to the predefined templates, you can save your own Next-Best-Action settings as a template and them import the template into a different Pega Customer Decision Hub instance, for example, to transfer the settings from a stage to a production environment.
- Go to Pega Marketplace.
- In the Search Marketplace field, enter NBA Designer Template.
- Browse the list of available templates, and download the template that is applicable to your industry.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Optional: If you previously configured or imported Next-Best-Action settings, you can
change the template by clicking .
- Upload the next-best-action template.
- Review the imported settings and adjust them manually as needed.
- Optional: To save your template settings to a local file, for example, to import them into a production environment after staging tests, click .