Migrate your Paid Media Manager to the new Google Ads API. Google ceased development on Google AdWords in April 2022, if you still have AdWords in your system, you must update to the new Google Ads API.
Enabling Google Ads APIs
- Log in to the Google API Interface console.
- Navigate to Enabled APIs & services tab and click on + Enable APIs and services.
- In the header of Google Cloud Platform console, in the search field enter: Google Ads API.
- Click the Enable button, to enable the Google Ads API.
Accepting Terms of Service for exiting developer token to use Google Ads API
- Log in to your Google Ads Account.
- Accept the terms of service for using Google Ads API.
Enabling the job scheduler
Enable the GetPaidAsyncJobStatus job scheduler for integration with Google Ads API. This job scheduler polls the status of Google sync jobs from the Google Ads Network. By default, this scheduler runs once every hour.
You should enable it after you configure any Google paid destinations. For more information, see Optional: Implementing Paid Media Manager.
Dynamic System Settings and new sync tracking status
For monitoring paid synchronization jobs, new Awaiting response status has been introduced to track the asynchronous Google Ads API.
Two new Pega Customer Decision Hub Dynamic System Settings have been added for Google Audience and Google Conversion sync jobs.