- Log-in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application with an operator who has access to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Resources category, and then click Service Package.
- Click the PegaMKTContainer row to open the service package.
- Click the Pooling tab, and then modify the requestor pool
The default value for the two settings is -1. When you modify these settings for the first time, use 10 as a starting value. Revisit these settings from time to time and update them to meet your system's needs. Leaving the values to -1 could result in performance issues and can sometimes bring down the Decision hub nodes. For more information on configuring requestor pools, see Configuring a requestor pool for a service package and Managing requestor pools.
- In the Maximum idle requestors field, enter value
10.This setting determines the maximum number of idle requestors that can be in the pool for container services.
- In the Maximum active requestors field, enter value
10.This setting determines the number of concurrent requestors the system can create and put into use for the services in this package.
- In the Maximum idle requestors field, enter value 10.
- Save the service package.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Implementation Guide